David Chernicoff wrote:

"The mild ones are the
stories about customers who come in to complain that the color photocopy
enlargements they did themselves of the 5x7 they bought (not wanting to
spring for 8x10) doesn't look good."

I really don't think I want to hear about the not-so-mild to hot stories....
It is stories like these that remind me what a sad, sad world it is that we
occupy...  It also brings up the point of copyright that I wanted to ask
about.  I am guessing that in light of my "transition" into the world of
child portraiture, I should at least "invest" in some sort of mechanism for
marking my shots with copyright information.  Can you guys offer suggestions
as to the best way to do this? ie. a sticker/stamp on the back etc? And how
should this information be phrased?  What information should be included?

I'd better look into some sort of "business name" too, perhaps I'll call it
"Fairygirl's Frames". hehe...

fairy.