Hello Markus,

Friday, May 21, 2004, 10:20:16 PM, you wrote:

MM> 1 Which 3 photos you made are your most loved ones?
http://ns.atn.ro/~attila/paw/cityhall.jpg
http://www.kirschten.de/PUG/04may/willowsp.html
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2187289&size=lg
You already have seen these:)

MM> 1b is it for their content or the circumstances of the taking or anything
MM> else?
It is for the content. The circumstances weren't anything special.

MM> 2 Are these photos of private affair showing for example members your family
MM> or not?
No. I have a hard time photographing my family, they don't like it.

MM>  2b Would you publish them for us ? If yes, with a link :-)
See above.

MM> 3 feel free to add any impressive or strange stories about taking the
MM> shoots.
Nothing unusual. Just walking around with my camera and having fun:)

Attila