"Tanya Mayer Photography" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Anyone hazard a guess at what I left behind in Australia?
>
>Yep, that's right, my *istD USB cable!!

Tan, there'll be about a dozen of us with ist-D cameras at GFM and most
of us will have USB cables on hand. You can borrow mine if need be.

When I was racing motorcycles, I typically had to leave for a weekend of
racing right after work on Friday, with packing done late on Thursday
night in near panic. I learned to do "triage" packing: You divide
everything into three categories:
1 - Stuff that's absolutely irreplaceable. Motorcycle, for example ;-)
2 - Stuff that can be procured (purchased/borrowed) on site, but with
great expense and/or difficulty.
3 - Stuff that can be procured on site with relative ease or can be done
without if necessary.

The USB cable ranks somewhere between categories one and two. Relax and
enjoy the rest of your trip. :)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing