This focal length didn't interest me much in 35 mm. format, but on the *ist D it is a different matter -- an angle of view equivalent to about 117 mm. in 35 mm. format, and f1.8 to boot. I can see a use for that.

I use my fast primes mainly in low light, so I need them to be good wide open and stopped down a little. Can owners of this lens let me know how it performs at wide apertures?

Has anyone who has used it on the *ist D noticed any chromatic aberration problem?

Bon weekend, everyone (as they say in Mali).

Thanks,

Joe