Paul,

I thought I knew it all about the Super Program/Super A.  Ha!
Well, mine have it both ways, showing 800 & 1000 on the dials.
Here is what I found on the Super Programs...
1030xxx - 800
1041xxx - 800
1063xxx - 800 (Super A)
1113xxx - 800
1199xxx - 1000
1507xxx - 1000 (Super A)
So I would guess that a running change was made somewhere between
serial # 1113xxx and 1199xxx.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Yes, Steve. All three SPs whose owners have weighed in (mine and two
 repliers) had serial numbers from 135xxxx to 151xxxx. That suggests that
 William's hypothesis--that the 800 marking was changed to 1000 in response
 to new 1000-speed films--is a plausible one.

 Hi Guys,
  Ours does 400..800..1600. Ser # 1079xxx. Does it look like
 later models had 1000? Steve Larson
 Redondo Beach, California

 Paul Franklin Stregevsky >>