Dear group,
I've been enjoying keeping up with list activity, but
haven't subscribed for awhile.
One reason for my re-subscribing now is my increasing
urge to investigate the setting up of a web sight.
Other than the rush derived from "showing off", I
wonder about their relative effectiveness in terms of
sales.
After you get past your initial reaction of; "it all
depends...", dare anyone give me their vague sense of
the success (relative term) one might expect?
An EXTREMELY naive question of course, however I'd be
grateful for your learned responses.

Thanx,

Jack (is back)