Jens Bladt asked:

> Who really needs more than 2,5 FPS, anyway?

I do, for one.  That's why I'll sometimes use the PZ-1p (and it's
why I put a motor drive on my MX instead of just the power winder).

It's not that I'm shooting in continuous mode - I rarely do that.
But the PZ-1p is ready to take the next shot in close to half the
time that the MZ-S takes.  That can make the difference between
getting the best shot and just missing it.

In any unpredictable situation where precise timing is the most
important factor a fast frame rate is a valuable tool.

I'd say that anyone doing sports/action or wildlife photography
would definitely benefit from having more than 2.5fps.  I could
see a benefit for some other situations, too - if you're trying
to get a one-time group shot (family functions, weddings, etc.)
with a large number of people involved, shooting twice as many
frames in the same time gives you twice the chance of having a
good shot with nobody blinking or yawning.