Where's Newmarket, up north somewhere?  :-)

I don't doubt that Henry's doesn't take screws anymore.  Their flagship store in
downtown
Toronto has a pretty slim selection, and they're more expensive than Alt, to boot.
They just
don't seem interested in moving them.

Alt does definitely take new screwmount stuff, as I check in there on at least a
monthly basis,
and they often have new lenses and bodies.  Last time I looked, I'd say they had at
least 6 or
10 bodies (some real nice ones too) and at least 15 or 20 lenses of varying quality
(ie, some
non-Taks).  Even if the prices are more than one would like to pay, you should check
them out
next time you venture downtown.

Funny how I keep hearing "who uses that stuff anymore?" from camera shop personel, but
it's
amazing how many Spotties I see around peoples necks, just walking around town!  I'd
say at
least once a month - pretty good for a camera they stopped making 25 years ago!

regards,
frank