I can vouch for Frank's statement. I just bought from Alt a Carl Zeiss Jena
Flektogon multicoated 20/2.8. It's a screwmount with a K adapter; not sure
yet whether the adapter is a semipermanent affair, but I'm hoping.

By the way, Alt informed me that the lens as-received seemed to have
trouble focusing at infinity, so they were repairing it. It's nice to know
they check out such things.

Did you all see the mint screwmount Flektogon 20/2.8 that was posted on
EBay April 15? It's a beauty, isn't it? Those Canadian dealers have a knack
for unearthing these jewels, eh?

Frank Theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also in Toronto, is Alt Camera Exchange.  I've never dealt with them on
line, but in the "real" store, they have a much better selection of
screwmount stuff than Henry's:

http://www.altcamera.com/

Paul Franklin Stregevsky