In a message dated 4/15/2001 5:31:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hey guys,
>      You all seem to love the Ultimate Screw Mount Guide. Would the Asahi
>  Pentax and Pentax SLR 35mm cameras 1952-1989, by Danilo Cecchi have pretty
>  complete info on the pre AF cameras? Boz's site is great, but I would like
>  more information on the pre AF K-Mounts. Any other books on this to
>  recomend? Any feed back would be appretiated. The link from Pacific-Rim is
>  below.

Most of Cecci's book is devoted to screw mount and pre-AF K mounts. Only the
last few pages deal with AF. Frederick Sherfy's Asahiflex and the Pre-1959
Asahi Pentax Cameras (ISBN 0-09641107-5-X)  is a thorough reference for the
1952-59 period.
Regards,
Ed M.