Hi,

it's quite a useful book on the history of Pentax and gives a
reasonable list of lenses, with some basic information about them. It
concentrates mainly on the bodies, devoting a chapter each to some of
them, such as the LX. It is not a comprehensive 'catalogue' book like
Gerjan's and contains some errors, but it's useful as one of several
sources that are worth consulting.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]