I have to admit I'm really attracted to the features and build quality of
the MZ-S myself. So much so, in fact, that I now face quite a dilemma --
whether to purchase an MZ-S, or a new lens or two for my 645. It may not
have all the extras, but I think the ones put in were thoughtfully chosen. I
especially like the data imprinting, something which would be very useful
for both myself and my husband. I've never bought into the camera gadget
war. Considering how much I use my cameras, I need something tough, reliable
and that isn't going to cost me precious time to make it do what I need it
to do. Since I have arthritis, I also need smaller and lighter. For me, at
least, the MZ-S is a real temptation -- and it doesn't hurt that my husband
is a bit of an enabler... :))