> I just bought this gem, and looking for others having some
> experience with it. Above all, i'd like to see some photos taken
> with it...

http://www.cetussoft.com/pentax/85compar/

I no longer have the lens.  I've since replaced it with a Kenko
85/2.5 Soft lens (which also has stopped-down metering).

> BDimitrov's page says: "The aperture ring has no click-stops", but
> mine seems to have them. Is it a modified one, or ...?

The one I used to have ~did~ have click-stops (as I remember it,
anyhow).

By the way, you should brace yourself - someone is bound to jump in
with a "heck - why don't you do it in PhotoShop instead" comment...
<g>

Fred