On 11 Jun 2004 at 0:29, Antonio Aparicio wrote:

> Toms pics were nice, pro-reagan patriotic pics - particularly the one
> of the horse.

Oh come on, grow up, Americans voted him in, they are just seeing him out the
way that they do people who held his level of governance. Toms pics were
representative of what he saw nothing more. I saw the PBS Jim Lehrer special
just before I saw Toms pics and I got much more out of his "coverage". I'm glad
he had the opportunity to be there so he could share it with us. Thanks Tom.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998