From: "Antonio Aparicio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [Warning: this message contains someone eslse's opinion].
>
> Sorry, dont like any of them. Perhaps it is the model, IMO very ugly
> and spoils the pics.

Jeez, man - aren't you a sad f****r! There's a human being behind the face on those
shots!
Furthermore the model is Tanya herself.
Finally, she's one real good looking lady and a darling person (which opinion of mine
she surely would have been made aware of, had I been present at GFM, despite my
efforts to handle it.... :) )

Thanks for sharing the pics Tan! (I just looked at Ryan's selection so far, and they
looked good.)
Lasse