The following message was sent by [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Mon,
14 Jun 2004 23:41:06 -0400.
> From: "frank theriault"

> Thanks, Malcolm, for compiling them.
>
> I hope you're able to keep doing it, and by the time everything's posted,

> it
> will make a tremendous souvenir for those of us who were there, and those

> of
> you who weren't (and hopefully, an incentive for you to come next year).

Yes, thanks for compiling the list of links and thanks to all you participants
for posting your albums. I've not had much time to read the list (and not
much inclination, given some of the tripe I've seen)
I'm quite sad that I was unable to attend the GFM weekend (maybe next year!)
but I was having some fun of my own. Tanja and I were at the AAC Regional
Championships - and we qualified to go to the Nationals in Montreal in August
- Woo Hoo!!
The istD went along to the Regionals with me and I managed to get a few shots
of my friends, who also qualified. Unfortunately none of my friends were
competent enough to capture Tanja "on sensor". OK, I have one shot of her
tail <vbg>. The oficial event photographer didn't fare much better and seems
to have made countless photos of Tan's very fuzzy butt! (very strange). Of
course, we're talking about the Belgian Tanja, not the Aussie one (tee, hee).
Not that they could ever be confused :-o

Wendy