This has the look and feel of a 1940's or 1950's National Geographic shot. (I've always liked those).

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Malcolm Smith wrote:

frank theriault wrote:

Thanks, Malcolm, for compiling them.

I hope you're able to keep doing it, and by the time
everything's posted, it will make a tremendous souvenir for
those of us who were there, and those of you who weren't (and
hopefully, an incentive for you to come next year).

<snip)

annsan writes: Here is one more - if I can get all my chorse done before I depart I'll do an HTML instead of the sep jpgs... http://users.rcn.com/annsan/steepgrade.jpg

I cant find my contest losers or any of the slides
I took (I'd ask my shrink
except I dont have one:) )

As I had only one roll of film and no chemicals in
house I had Spectra develop the TX - which was a roll abaout 3 years
past date -
I know someone who would like to take a black
cloth to my scanner... :)

ann