Several I believe. An interesting thing is that historically Pentax has invented all kinds of camera technology, then licensed it to a competitor before using it themselves. I think it comes from them being primarily an engineering company rather than a marketing company. Note that the Nikon D2H seems to be using a Pentax designed autofocus system.

--

Jens Bladt wrote:

...imagine "ist" could be  "image stabilizing technology"  :-)
Well, the spotmatic didn't have a spotmetering feature, eventhough the
prototype had!
AFAIR Pentax has a patent for IS, right?

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html