For some reason the stupid photo.net link is not working correctly... will try again.

Tom C.

From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Optio S40
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:56:07 -0600

I bought my son an Optio S40 this weekend. It's quite a nice little camera and he loves it. Just right for a 13 year old that likes whiz-bang gadgetry... he is constantly reporting what new functions he has learned in the manual today, and it has renewed his interest in photography... part of course is the instant gratification, but what kid likes to wait? I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but he is having fun with it.

Here's a picture he took from our sidewalk. Image was shot at the default quality setting. I can't remember if that's the middle setting or the highest. The image was resized and a slight USM was applied.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/edit-presentation?presentation_id=250983

Tom C.