From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Optio S40
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:55:32 +1000

On 15 Jun 2004 at 21:11, Tom C wrote:

> Here's the right link.  I'm a dufus sometimes...
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation?presentation_id=250983

That view is from your sidewalk? It's a heck of a lot prettier than mine.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA Tel +61-2-9554-4110 UTC(GMT) +10 Hours [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://members.ozemail.com.au/~distudio/publications/ Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html