It's very nice to see such high quality work coming from a list member. Too
bad, just as we are graced by such incredibly good photos, that the maker is
considering going to another camera brand. I don't think there are many people,
who are this serious about their photography, using Pentax gear in comparison
to Nikon and Canon... It's a shame Pentax may lose another walking
advertisement for its equipment.
Anyway, your site is one of the nicest I've seen in a long time. Very well
done. I agree with some of the earlier comments about the navigation, but I
think they are minor points. Your photography is absolutely first rate. Keep up
the good work.
Thanks
Vic