Fra: Dario Bonazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. juni 2004 16:52
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: *ist D survey

Hi all,

In my effort of understanding (guessing?) something better about the *ist D,
I'll ask all *ist D owners to post the main part of the serial No. of the
camera they own, together with date of purchase.

The two cameras I used and tested are both 5646*** (tested October 2003).

Mine is 5512*** (bought April 2004),

As you can notice, there's something odd in above figures, the higher ones
beig apparently older than the lower one.

Thanks to everyone who will kindly participate in this survey.

Cheers,

Dario Bonazza