Wot the heck is a tea press?

Keith whaley

Steve Desjardins wrote:

Twinings is available at most U.S. supermarkets (Walmart, Krogers, etc.)
As a matter of fact, many now also stock loose teas as well. I buy
loose tea for the chemistry dept. at the Lexington coffee shop, which
specializes in coffee but also carries a very extensive line of teas. Although coffee still dominates in the US, there are more than enough
tea drinkers to make the "good" tea options economicaly viable for
supermarkets. Chai is very popular and all the coffee shops carry it.
In addition, coffee presses has become very popular and so are commonly
available. Many of my tea drinking friends now use a press to make
single/duoble cups of tea from loose tea, as opposed to the dreaded "tea
ball". As fond as I am of coffee, tea (yes, Earl Grey) has become my
afternoon drink.

And, of course, there is always Celestial Seasonings . . . ;-)

Yuuk! Patooie! Gackkk...
And I feel the same way about Chai, whilst my wife scarfs down several cups a day...