From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW:  Window Washers
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 07:47:39 -0400

The flip comment would be: "As well you should!" But on reflection I have to ask why. It's not
at all bad. Not enough Camera movement? (I couldn't resist I'm sorry).

frank theriault wrote:

I despise this photo:

But I'm posting it anyway.  Comments are always welcome.

cheers,
frank

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines