-----Original Message-----
From: John Francis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 8:25 PM

>  Our space program started off as a pissing contest with the USSR
> and the shuttle is twenty years old. How many of us drive a car anywhere
> near that old.

I drive a 1986 Mustang GT ragtop as my daily driver.

Paul Stenquist drives a 1955 car (although not as primary transport).

Shel drives something pretty ancient, too (or at least he did the
last time I saw him driving anything).

My daily driver was an '88 Mustang convertible - I need to put the cooling
system back together and sell it though.

Once that is done the next order of business is getting my '65 Mustangs back
on the road...

Cesar
Panama City, Florida