Surprised Boy, evil dog.  At least that's how it looks to me.

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

After viewing "Julian Holding Fritz" and all the other recent photos of cute dogs and cute kids, I decided to post my own favorite snapshot of this genre:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2385946&size=lg

I could never take a candid, or semi-candid, photograph of my sun. As soon as he knew there was a camera, he would stare at the lens until the camera was put away. I do have pictures of the back of his head, when I snuck up on him, but generally it's the "deer in the headlights" pose or none at all. (Of course, now he walks around with his digital camera telling everyone, "Don't look at me, just pretend I'm not here.")