Fra: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 27. juni 2004 02:58
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Another one bites the dust.. lost customers

On 26 Jun 2004 at 14:22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Rob,
> A California electronics retailer has just opened a giant (200,000 square
foot)
> store in Chicago.  They have a big selection of computers, stereos, etc.
plus I
> found an aisle of digital cameras - including the Optio s4i and S40.  When
> walked around the other side of the aisle, I found three '35mm' digitals.
> Canon Rebel, a 10D, and a *ist!  So there is hope for Pentax yet...
Regards,

You can find 300Ds in local shopping centre photo stores here, finding a
*ist D
on a shelf is much harder to find, then there is the not insignificant price
differential. The following link is to the DSLR page of a pretty competitive
city retailer:

http://www.teds.com.au/www/94/1001102/displayproductcategory/1005803%2ehtml

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998