-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 5 July 2004 11:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Tanya Mayer Photography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: >
> hi everyone,
>
> well, i am not sure if any of you have noticed, but
> i have been really quiet
> on-list since returning from the US.  there is alot
> of heavy stuff going
> down in my personal life at the moment, and i am now
> going to have to
> unsubscribe from the list, come tomorrow morning.  i
> will be back, i promise
> (well, i hope), but i have no idea when or how this
> might occur.  i will
> have my laptop with me, and will hopefully be able
> to check my emails
> regularly, but i have no guarantee of this and so i
> don't want the PDML
> emails to pile up and start bouncing back to our
> poor suffering list guy.
> in the meantime, please feel free to email me off
> list, if anyone needs me
> for anything.
>
> hugs to everyone,
> tan.

Work through it, Tan.  You know we're here to help in
any way we can.

When all's resolved, I fully expect to hear from you
as to all your successes.

Looking forward to your return,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer