Sorry to hear that.

Hope you return soon!

DagT

På 5. jul. 2004 kl. 01.53 skrev Tanya Mayer Photography:

hi everyone,

well, i am not sure if any of you have noticed, but i have been really quiet
on-list since returning from the US. there is alot of heavy stuff going
down in my personal life at the moment, and i am now going to have to
unsubscribe from the list, come tomorrow morning. i will be back, i promise
(well, i hope), but i have no idea when or how this might occur. i will
have my laptop with me, and will hopefully be able to check my emails
regularly, but i have no guarantee of this and so i don't want the PDML
emails to pile up and start bouncing back to our poor suffering list guy.
in the meantime, please feel free to email me off list, if anyone needs me
for anything.

hugs to everyone,
tan.