ROR is quite good.  Much prefer ClearSight, however. A little easier to
use, also one can get some very high quality lens cleaning accessories,
such as a SUPER cloth.

http://www.clearsightusa.com/

ROR and ClearSight are both fine, and both will do a good job.  The Filter
Connection also sells a very fine cleaning fluid that I've been quite happy
with.  Those are the three I recommend with CleatSight as #1 and the others
tied for #2.

Shel