Boris Liberman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> AS> Gotta help with my photo career , no?
>
> AS> Got mixed reviews in papers but wow - two thumbs
> AS> up from the TV guys!
>
> AS> Here is a thing I slapped quickly together for my
> AS> Scrabble friends -
> AS> IN the film, they used a few pictures I put
> AS> together on a borrowed camera
> AS> when Joe Edley came to Washington Square park
> AS> (rare occurance)
>
> AS> so this is called Friday in the Park with Joel.
>
> AS> http://users.rcn.com/annsan/fridayintheparkwithjoel.jpg
>
> AnnSan <g>, you have amazing sense of background. All those shots have
> clear and rather calm background which does not distract from the main
> subjects. As a result of that, the sense of presence is very strong.
>
> I do play little scrabble myself (called Erudit in Russian) but only
> in my mother's tongue, not any other language...
>
> Boris
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks, Boris - glad you liked the snaps --

I once came across a Russian set and sold it on
ebay, I think

The amazing thing is the number of super strong
Thai players - who
speak little if any English and win tournaments in
English!

The distribution and amount of tiles in RUssian
surely must be quite different
than ours.

annsan