On the contrary, Shel, I always viewed you as a big part of this list, and I am sure most of the others agree. Your opinions are always expressed clearly and strongly, and always gave us something of value to consider, whether we agreed or not.

You'all hurry back, hear?

Time for me to move on. Have a long vacation coming up in a few days and I
probably won't return to the list for quite some time. Frankly, I don't
feel much a part of things here ... so, thanks to all who've been helpful.
I hope I've been able to help or influence one or two people in a positive
way. Be good, boys and girls ... Ciao.

Shel