To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 9:19 AM
Subject: Bye ...

Time for me to move on. Have a long vacation coming up in a few days and

probably won't return to the list for quite some time.  Frankly, I don't
feel much a part of things here ... so, thanks to all who've been helpful.
I hope I've been able to help or influence one or two people in a positive
way.  Be good, boys and girls ... Ciao.

Shel