Thanks for the kind words, Keith.

I'm badly in need of a vacation (last one was in 1997!), and I want to
explore some new directions in my photography.  I have to get away from the
computer, get back to making prints, meet more photographers outside of
computer lists.  I've met a couple recently, and have been getting some
valuable help and suggestions.  I'll be checking in after my vacation.

Shel