Christian, from where I am sitting you have never been anything but hostile to me. Sorry to break it too you but you like this but you are still a zealot. The difference between my posts and the others is that they are written by me, that is all. And you and a few other weirdos have decided to attack my every remark. If you read what has happened, most of the controversial OT threads I had written in were not actually started by me at all, and others held similar views to mine. Yet you, and a few others feel that it is OK to attack me for my comments. Well pal it is not. Windows may be an OT topic but the response from you and others to my comments on the subject have been way way out of proportion to what has been said.

A.