Amazing! I said nothing against anyone. I expressed an opinion, and then stated that Doug and the others who manage the list and the PUG deserve our gratitude. Where was the "vitriol" in my post? Why do you question my honesty? You may be the most highly sensitive and argumentative person I have met, on the net or otherwise. Please calm down.

Antonio Aparicio wrote:

Daniel,

Is it not possible for you to contribute to a thread without turning it into a for or against situation? Nobody has expressed any ingratitude to Doug, that is not the issue. The issue is that some people are not receiving messages as they should. Why can that not be discussed openly and honestly, without the vitriol?

A.