On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Frank Theriault wrote:

> When I want to go "au naturel", I pull out my

You're starting to scare me here, Frank.  *L*

> Yashica A TLR.  Sometimes, however, you want the luxury of technology.
> Then I go with the Spottie.
>
> And they call us luddites!  :-)

:)  That's the Spottie, all right... a miracle of modern technology.
It's fun to look at old brochures and read about all these amazing new
features and automatic doo-dads that make it virtually impossible for a
photographer to take a bad picture with this Amazing New Camera, which
turns out to be a Spotmatic or something similar.  :)

chris