There is an alternative.

Grand Teton is just another way of saying Big Tit, so why not call it ...... Well, I'll leave it to you. Don't wish to offend.

John

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:08:48 +0100, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Monday, July 12, 2004, 9:45:47 PM, John wrote:

In Scotland, by Loch Leven, is a beautifully shaped mountain called the
"Pap of Glencoe".  I won't attach a pic lest it offends anyone.

the Americans have an entire national park called Grand Teton.

Good job so few of them speak French - they'd have to change its name to
Enormous Female Upper Body Part.

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/