On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Jostein wrote:
> I like the C1 converter very much. Unlike the Photoshop CS converter, you
> can work with curves and levels directly at the conversion, and there are
> eyedropper tools for setting blackpoint and whitepoint. In all the images I
> have played with so far except one, it took less time to achieve a good
> result with the C1 than with PSCS. The PRO version has a steep price,
> though. If I buy it, I will have to consider one of the lighter versions.

I bought the $99 version (I think it is called LE).

It works pretty well and gives me most of what I wanted from PRO and SE.
The main annoyances:
* can't copy settings from one image to another
* you can't batch up more than 20 images at a time to convert

Both are annoying, but neither feature is worth $150 to me (the cost
to upgrade to SE).

alex