Hi Boris.
Ouch. Thanks for the kind comments. Unfortunately, it means that I didn't catch the
right expression. :-)

The horse is just checking for goodies. Took it a moment to find out that the girl
didn't have any before it moved on. I was hoping to catch the horse at a moment
showing that particular behaviour...

Cheers,
Jostein
(currently on webmail only, due to upgrade of stationary PC)