From: Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 14, 2004 12:38 PM
To: Bill Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: New toy

Bill,

I'm curious about how it records when doing the video.  Does it just
write to the memory card?  About how many minutes can be stored on the
card?  What about audio?

Guess I am trying to determine if it can be used as a video camera or
if it is more gimmicky like the video modes on most digital still
cameras.

Bruce