From: Bill Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 14, 2004 12:00 PM
To: PDML <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: New toy

Sent this awhile ago, but haven't seen it show up yet.  Apologies if this is
a duplicate post:

While visiting a local camera shop yesterday, the wife and I found out
they'd just that morning received their first shipment of 2 Optio MX's.  The
wife okayed the purchase (probably so she could have HER Optio S back), so
we walked out with one of them.

My first impression is that it is quite a camera for the price.  Full auto,
Tv, Av and full manual, flash compensation and flash power adjustment, auto
bracketing and 30 fps Mpeg 4 video.

Anybody else have one, and what's your impression?

Bill