----- Original Message -----
From: "Collin Brendemuehl"
Subject: Re: apologetic

> In the West the Left is currently telling us to give up what we
hold to, even within the 4 walls of our meeting facilities.
Specifically, in Sweden a pastor was recently sentenced to 30 days in
jail for simiply reading Bible passages which dealt with a Christian
view of homosexuality.

> So much for the lie of tolerance.

Tolerance is disagreeing with something, but keeping your mouth shut.
Showing intolerance and then using religion as an excuse is no longer
acceptable, at least not on the society I live in.
Much of the Bible is, by todays standards, hate literature, and
should be dealt with in those terms.

William Robb