På 14. jul. 2004 kl. 22.49 skrev Henri Toivonen:

Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

Fascinating.

Specifically, in Sweden a pastor was recently sentenced to 30 days in jail for simiply reading Bible passages which dealt with a Christian view of homosexuality.

So much for the lie of tolerance.

Collin
What's more fascinating is that I haven't heard of this said pastor. And I _live_ in Sweden.
Maybe you we're thinking about the pastor in Denmark that got "fired" recently because his beliefs weren't accepted by the danish church?

At least it is not in Norway, or I would have heard about it. With the Swedish/Norwegian pastor who is on trial in Sweden for conspiracy to the murder of his wife and his mistress´ husband, and maybe his previous wife, we hear all sorts of such stories these days, so I guess it is just a lie of intolerance. Nicely positioned in a far away country, so nobody can check the story :-)

DagT