Since Cosina has been supplying K mount cameras to Vivitar for years this comes as no surprise.

kim sherman wrote:

Apologies if the list has seen this info already.
I just saw it on the LUG (Leica Users Group) and wanted to pass it along.
No financial interest in Rich Pinto's business, ya da ya da....
Kim

---

Kobayashi goes "K" with the VSL43: revive those Pentax K lenses!

Another PhotoVillage Exclusive! We are proud to be the first USA dealers to offer the new Cosina-Voigtlander Pentax K-Mount SLR. This is not a high-end camera with tons of bells and whistles, but it IS a great starter camera for someone just getting interested in photography. With a bright finder, 35-70mmf3.5-4.8 zoom lens, a self timer, AE or manual controls, a top speed of 1/3000 sec. and a retro design with a modern finish (matte chrome and black rubberized grip and lens) this is a LOT of camera (& lens) for $225.

The Photo Village, Inc.
Home of the first East Coast "Leica Shop"
1133 Broadway, Ste 824 (25-26th Streets)
New York, NY 10010
(212) 989-1252