Hi,
I read almost everything every day and am very appreciative of all the help
I have found here.  What a great community here!  Most of my questions are
usually eventually answered, but this time, no luck, so I'll have to ask a
question or two.

I have a 200/4.0 A lens and would like to know what kind of 2.0
teleconverter would work?  It is obviously not autofocus.  I would like to
mount it on either a ZX-5n or and ZX-M.  Once this is answered I have
another question.  What about some suggestions for a good 2.0 teleconverter
at a decent price range (not too expensive, but I'll leave what you think is
expensive open so I'll get wide or varied options).

Thank you in advance for any replies,

Scott