From: "Antonio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: PDML FaQ

A consensus is when everyone agres. Yet again we see the PDML being
dictated
to and dominated by a few old timers. Given recent events neither
grayworld
nor you nor frank, tann, bob  and quite a few others are in any
position to
draw up such rules as you were the main abusers.

I have not experienced the silent majority against me, just a few
vocal
jerks such as yourself.

Antonio