--- Malcolm Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >

> Maybe there are some groups where you have to ask to
> be unsubscribed?

Hi, Malcolm,

Yeah, I think that may be the case.  IIRC, when I
unsubbed from LUG, I didn't have to go to their
website, I just posted with the subject line
"unsubscribe" with the same in the body of the post.

Or maybe it was another list, I don't remember.  In
any event, that seems to be one way of unsubbing from
some lists.

I'm just puzzled why so many have so much trouble
figuring out how to do it here.

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer