-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: pentax-discuss-d Digest V04 #217

------------------------------

pentax-discuss-d Digest                         Volume 04 : Issue 217

Today's Topics:
  Re: PESO - 17 mile drive #3           [ Paul Stenquist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: OT: Reducing File Size with Phot  [ Paul Stenquist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: A Question About Macro Lenses     [ Mishka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  Re: RL Edition Vivitar?               [ Mishka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  Re: 3D quality in a lens?             [ Mishka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  RE: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ "Jens Bladt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  RE: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ "Jens Bladt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  RE: PESO - let's jazz it up!          [ "Jens Bladt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  RE: RL Edition Vivitar?               [ "Don Sanderson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: hot shoe cover?                   [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  Re: RL Edition Vivitar?               [ "William Robb"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: OT - Strange eBay listing.        [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  Re: Pentax MF 200mm f2.5?             [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ "William Robb"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Horrid hot shoes                  [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: Reducing File Size with Photosho  [ "Lasse Karlsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: PESO - let's jazz it up!          [ "Peter J. Alling"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: how does the ZX-50 do with ttl f  [ Kostas Kavoussanakis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]