> American friends,:
> Lance gained the "Tour de France"  !!
> No surprise.
> Bravo,
>
> Michel

While the result is no real surprise, posting spoiler information
like this to a non-sports-related forum is extremely ill-mannered.

I'll be watching the (recorded) coverage in a couple of hours.
Telling me the result ahead of time is decidedly inconsiderate.

I know enough to stay out of sports-related newsgroups, etc.
I didn't really expect to have to avaid the pdml, which is
on the whole a reasonably friendly and well-behaved place.

(And posting with the spoiler in the subject line is even worse;
 that way I can't even decide to postpone reading the message to
 avoid learning details I'd rather not know).